REBREATHERS are popular in recreational diving, and offer a fantastic experience.
ANDI has been involved in rebreather technology from the moment that rebreathers were introduced in the recreational market, and was aware of the advantages right from the beginning.
Because of this, ANDI is able to offer training on many units available in the market, CCR (Completely Closed Rebreather) and SCR (Semi Closed Rebreather). For those who are not yet familiar with rebreathers we list only a few advantages below:
* Less weight comparing with technical sets in open circuit
* Plenty of gas, the CCR is much, much more efficient then Open Circuit
* Low cost on dive gas. Extreme savings when diving TriMix
* No bubbles, so perfect when taking pictures or movies
(fish will not immediately swim away from you like they do with noisy open circuit)
* You are breathing a gas that is warm and humid. (OC is cold and very dry)
* You are breathing optimal breathing gas all the time at each depth
* For extreme deep diving much safer and easier than Open Circuit
and there is much more...
There are many things to tell about rebreathers and diving (flying) the rebreather, and we would like to invite you to visit an ANDI facility or ANDI rebreather instructor for more information on rebreathers and training.
The high ANDI training standards and experience provide very good training on many units in the market:
DIVE THE FUTURE, DIVE ANDI